Top 6 Best Treatments for Acne That You Should Do Every Night - Wash your face before bed is a must, especially if your face is currently covered with acne. In fact, not just wash your face, because there are other facial skin treatments that you should do as well. This habit is believed to lighten up to eliminate acne that is currently decorating a number of areas of your face.
If Want Acne Soon Go, You Should Do 6 Good Habits It Starts Tonight!
From now on do not lazy to make good habits before bed. Because not only acne that soon disappears, your face will also get the nutrients so it is not dull. Curious what skin care treatment you should make a habit ?, Take a good look at the facial skin treatment you should do the following:
1. Face Skin Treatment by Washing Your Face: Wash your face before bed is a necessity, because the dirt and dust causes the acne will be lifted perfectly.
Wash your face is an activity that you should do first. This treatment serves to rinse water can lift dust and dirt to the maximum. If your facial skin is oily, you can use a gel-shaped facial wash and contain lots of foam. This will lighten the oil that is on the face.
Meanwhile, for those of you who have dry skin type facial, should choose a facial wash shaped cream and make sure it has a high moisturizer. That way, the elasticity and moisture of the face will remain intact.
Before you start this facial treatment, make sure you have washed your hands with antiseptic soap. Because it is potent deadly germs and dirt in hand and prevent it to not move on the acne on the face.
2. Face Skin Treatment Natural Mask: Use a light face mask. You can take advantage of fruits and vegetables in the house.
Natural masks can nourish and reduce the inflamed acne on your face. Do not rush to buy a mask that many sold first, you can check in the kitchen until the refrigerator is there any fruit that can be utilized. Fruits that have minerals and vitamins A, C, and E can be used as a face mask treatment.
For example, lemons, cucumbers, and carrots. If you find one of these fruits, you can use it as raw material of natural acne mask. The trick is also quite easy, stay destroyed and spread to the entire surface of the skin, especially in the acne.
3. Skin Face Treatment Using Milk Cleanser and Toner: Clean the makeup that has been stuck all day on your face. You can use milk cleanser and toner as the main weapon.
Wash the face with a wash facial is recommended only done a maximum of twice a day. If more than that, the pH of the skin can be disrupted resulting in itching and irritation. If in this day you have 2 times wash your face, then you should at night only wash face with water and clean it with milk cleanser and toner.
Cleansing the face with milk cleanser and toner is also important to do after this day your face is closed by makeup. Both cleaning agents are powerful to remove the residual makeup and dust and dirt that is still attached to the pores of the face.
4. Skin Face Treatment Using Acne Medicine and Creams: Never miss to use night cream or acne medication every night. Make sure also that your medicine does not contain mercury.
In order for your acne to disappear soon, you can use acne medication to ease it. But remember make sure the acne medicine that you will use does not contain mercury.
More safely, you can consult an expert dermatologist to recommend the best acne medication to complete your acne. Usually the doctor will give ointment or cream containing benzoyl peroxide. Do not forget to use it regularly and according to the instructions of use so that inflamed pimples can be immediately deflated and lost.
5. Face Skin Treatment by Drinking White Water: The role of water is also not to be underestimated. Mineral needs are met, will make the skin regenerate and acne can disappear soon.
Adequate mineral water intake is very helpful to relieve acne along with the scars. White water can help remove toxins and impurities. In addition, drinking water before bed can also encourage skin regeneration. Because the mineral needed by the body is fulfilled, the regeneration process will also run perfectly. No wonder if later acne and its marks will eventually disappear because it is covered with new skin that has changed.
6. Face Skin Treatment Using a Moisturizer Before Bedtime: Using a moisturizer before bedtime will keep the face fresh. Make sure you choose a moisturizer that uses water as the base material.
Using a moisturizer for acne-prone faces you cannot underestimate. You cannot just pick and use a moisturizer. Make sure you use a water-based moisturizer. The material contained in it is quite safe for all skin types, ranging from oily, dry, or acne.
Once you know the treatment for acne and good habits you have to do, will you do it starting tonight? Share if this article works for others.